4.29.2010

spring fling


Spring, spring, spring! it's getting warmer outside and love will be in the air... blah, blah, blah..but you know what else will be in the air?! Music!!! and I'm not talking about the new Usher or Justin Bieber track...which depresses me more than winter itself. Im talking about new material from labels, new fashion lines, and all sorts of other good things!

I don't like the idea of posting my own material on my blog, but seens how spring is just around the corner, I decided i'd share...(drumroll) my 2010 spring promo mix! about 40minutes long of new and old house/electro, and a new remix I finished of "back from the grave" by Bobmo

enjoy'

and as always if you like holla back!


Vakkuum - 2010 Spring Promo Mix [320]

Bobmo - Back From The Grave (Vakkuum Remix) [128]

No comments:

Post a Comment